Sunday, June 22, 2008

Skipping Ain't No Thing!


Welcome to my blog!  This is my first time doing this and so I hope you enjoy it!  It is Sunday right now and I am not at church.  Yesterday we cleaned the church and so today we decided to skip because we're tired, and um, a little lazy.  You're so jealous!  It's not that I recommend skipping, but think about it: skipping never hurt anyone.  You can skip rope, skip school, skip to my loo, or you can just hold hands with a friend and well, skip together = these are all very good things!  

4 comments:

Dancin Morgan said...

I love this Dancin - you're hilarious! I'm so proud of you!

Angela Watts said...

well hello there fun-aphobic.. doesn't that mean you're afraid of fun? I think it's just the opposite, fun should be afraid of you since you gobble it up wherever you go :) Congratulations on your first blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Nicely done...I think skipping is great. Mostly I like skipping rocks, The Skipper, and My Dog Skip.

Kelsey said...

I am thinking that the one about the plane is funny! Also, I hope the comment about the nose does not hurt your dad's feelings!